Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Dani's Life/Love Lesson to Tara

It is currently 1:21 in the AM and Dani and I are incredibly bored. So she decided to relay this little nugget of wisdom to me. Enjoy :)

First Dialogue: Dani and I were at a party, and discussing love/like/wallets. Get it? Like, "has my heart and my wallet!" Yeah, it was a long night.

Dani: "you can still window shop Tara, even if he has your wallet"
Tara: "But what if I wanna buy something??"
Dani: "Even though he has your wallet, you can always try things on, see if they fit, and come back later when you have your wallet back"
Tara: "That's good, cuz I see a few things I'd like to try on"
Dani: "Me too! I love shopping!"

Second Dialogue: Late one evening, aka, about five minutes ago.

Tara: "Remember how he has my wallet still?"
Dani: "Its like he gave you your wallet back, but conveniently kept you credit card so he could still entertain himself. Maybe he just took the PIN number down so you wouldn't realize it?"
Tara: "I'm gonna beat him. He's like a pickpocket, he took my wallet, and returned it with stuff missing!!"

We've been having some fun :) I seriously love Dani! She's dictating this entire conversation to me as we speak! I love metaphors!

p.s. Mom, you win, we're rooting for the missionary :) 5 months, 22 days and counting :)

5 comments:

Rebecca Hunt said...

YAY!!! Good choice!!!!

Jennifer said...

who's the missionary?!?! Hehe.. I miss your family and the fun that is always had!! :)

Ruth said...

FINALLY!!!! =D

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton uk, air max pas cher, timberland, polo lacoste, hogan outlet, air max, longchamp, polo ralph lauren, michael kors, hollister, north face, barbour, air jordan, sac louis vuitton, true religion outlet, nike free, lululemon outlet online, nike blazer, nike roshe run, nike tn, nike free pas cher, louboutin, air force, michael kors, sac louis vuitton, vanessa bruno, ray ban sunglasses, ralph lauren, nike roshe, hollister, true religion outlet, converse pas cher, sac burberry, north face, longchamp, sac hermes, mulberry, oakley pas cher, hollister, new balance pas cher, air max, sac guess, nike huarache, vans pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, sac longchamp, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton, nike trainers, michael kors pas cher, nike air max

oakleyses said...

nike roshe run, birkin bag, ugg, reebok outlet, uggs, lululemon outlet, canada goose, new balance shoes, p90x, ugg australia, mcm handbags, canada goose outlet, herve leger, ugg boots clearance, chi flat iron, jimmy choo outlet, canada goose jackets, marc jacobs, soccer shoes, instyler, ferragamo shoes, abercrombie and fitch, mac cosmetics, soccer jerseys, valentino shoes, giuseppe zanotti, bottega veneta, north face jackets, rolex watches, mont blanc, ghd, ugg boots, wedding dresses, insanity workout, asics running shoes, vans shoes, north face outlet, uggs outlet, babyliss pro, nfl jerseys, beats by dre, celine handbags, canada goose, ugg pas cher, ugg boots