Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Admitting You Have a Problem is the First Step to Recovery

I have a problem. It's kinda embarassing, and not many people know about it. Well, here goes...I love to read. A lot. More than the average person. I finished the last Harry Potter book in 6 hours. Breaking Dawn in 5. I think I'm obsessed. I love reading! I can read books over and over again and never get bored. I love books of all genre. One of the best books I've read was Roots. I'm a total geek, I'm aware, but my vocabulary rocks! :) But luckily, I don't come off as a bookworm, because then I'd have no social life! But really, books are fantastic. I'm one of those "read the book, don't see the movie" types. I'm a little nervous for "Twilight" because my version of Edward is so NOT who will be playing him. But there you have it. I admitted my problem. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just wanna let you know that i was wearing shorts and a short sleeve shirt today =P

love jordan =)

Ruth said...

Could be worse!

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton uk, air max pas cher, timberland, polo lacoste, hogan outlet, air max, longchamp, polo ralph lauren, michael kors, hollister, north face, barbour, air jordan, sac louis vuitton, true religion outlet, nike free, lululemon outlet online, nike blazer, nike roshe run, nike tn, nike free pas cher, louboutin, air force, michael kors, sac louis vuitton, vanessa bruno, ray ban sunglasses, ralph lauren, nike roshe, hollister, true religion outlet, converse pas cher, sac burberry, north face, longchamp, sac hermes, mulberry, oakley pas cher, hollister, new balance pas cher, air max, sac guess, nike huarache, vans pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, sac longchamp, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton, nike trainers, michael kors pas cher, nike air max

oakleyses said...

air max, canada goose, pandora charms, montre homme, iphone 6 cases, timberland boots, converse shoes, hollister, juicy couture outlet, moncler, juicy couture outlet, lancel, moncler outlet, canada goose, converse, supra shoes, moncler, swarovski, thomas sabo, moncler, pandora charms, vans, karen millen, ugg, ralph lauren, hollister, canada goose uk, moncler, coach outlet store online, ray ban, gucci, canada goose, parajumpers, moncler, air max, hollister clothing store, louboutin, toms shoes, ugg, baseball bats, swarovski crystal, oakley, moncler, links of london, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, rolex watches