Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

7 Things Tag!

Seven things that attract me to my hubby: well, I'm not married, so I'll do 7 things that I look for in a guy:

1. Smile

2. He loves his mom

3. He's a strong member of the church

4. He can make me laugh more than anyone

5. He's tall (I'm short and I don't want short kids!)

6. He loves me more than anything

7. He wants to have a family someday


7 things I always say:

1. Really??

2. Awkward

3. I love you

4. I..it..um..what?

5. I might kill you

6. No Bueno

7. Ummm...kay


7 things I love to eat

1. french fries

2. pizza

3. stuffed shells

4. frosted flakes

5. m&m's

6. naked juice (it is FANTASTIC stuff!)

7. salad


7 things I can do

1. I can listen

2. I can solve almost every problem

3. I can read super fast and comprehend

4. I can bear my testimony

5. I can cry when necessary

6. I can sing

7. I can love


7 things I can't do

1. I can't dance

2. I can't touch my toes

3. I can't please everyone

4. I can't handle failure

5. I can't handle when my friends are sad

6. I can't wait to see my family

7. I can't steal my dog and keep him in my dorm...dang it...


Alright, I tag Momma, Reebs, Emmalee and Dad :)


2 comments: