Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

(sing the graduation song)

WOO!! I finally did it! I graduated on June 12, 2008 and I'm officially done with public education!! And two days later I turned 18, so it was all around a pretty rockin week. My parents got me the Indiana Jones boxed set and that was awesome! My bestie, Kat, got me the cutest purse ever, which makes me happy cuz it's huge! :) But anyways, graduation...We had 5 valedictorians (and I knew all 5!) and 2 salutatorians, Kat being one of them. Kat's speech basically made me bawl, but it was really good and meant the most to me, so that's all that matters! So, as we're walking out in the procession all orderly and what not, over the speakers the Indiana Jones theme starts playing! The idea was that it was our "last crusade" which is pretty clever, I must admit. :) So, I'm basically in love with David Cook, as previously mentioned, so one of the standing jokes at work is that the guys I work with will come up behind me and say really quietly "David Cook doesn't love you." and walk away. Jerks. :) Its all in good fun though. The other standing jokes came by inadvertently. So a song comes on Sirius and I ask Danny in all seriousness, "is this Elvis?" Totally didn't realize that that was an extremely blond question. So now EVERY song that comes on, Danny goes, "hey Tara, this isn't Elvis." Good times...good times...