Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 9, 2008

Fun Little Survey

Name: Tara Malinda Jex
Sex: Female
Birth date: June 14, 1990 (Flag Day!!!)
Location: Payson, Arizona
Height: 5' 4"
Eye color: umm...green most days
Hair color: ha! take your pick!
What does your name mean: (just looked it up...) crag, hill, stone pillar
High school graduation year: 2008!
Favorite relatives: Aunt Joan, my cousins Jared and Melanie
Summer memory: Weird Al concert!!
Favorite TV shows: CSI, What Not to Wear, Law and Order: SVU
What's on your mousepad: I don't have one?
In the car- ac or windows: nothing...
Do you believe in yourself: yes!!
Favorite game: Apples to Apples
Favorite drink: Blackberry Lemonade
Favorite food: frito pie! and SUSHI!!!!!!
Favorite colors: green, green, and um green!
Favorite cigarettes: smoking is gross...and bad...and makes you ugly
Favorite sounds: fire engines, white noise, my dog running on wood flooring :)
Favorite smell: gasoline, Italian, the smell when I walk into Sushi Bay
Worst feeling in the World: knowing you've forgotten something until the day of
Best feeling in the World: sleeping in and not needing to get up for anything
Favorite thing to do on a weekend: go to the movies
Favorite soundtrack: Phantom of the Opera!!! I love Gerard Butler!!
Where do you see yourself in 10 years: Being a high school history teacher, being married to an awesome guy, having a child, maybe two...
First thought in the morning: what do I need to do today?
Do you get motion sickness: nope...except on Ferris wheels :/
Rollercoasters- deadly or exciting: So Exciting!
How many rings before you answer the phone: 2-3
Future son names: Alexander, Jace, Geoffery, Alec, Nikolas
Future daughter names: Grace, Victoria, Molly, Candace
Are you a good friend: yup, I'm there for my girlies :)
Chocolate or Vanilla cake: vanilla
What do you drive: my mom's red PT Cruiser
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: sometimes...I have a Build-A-Bear from my navy friend Jeffy that he gave me for my 16th birthday...He has called me Bea (bear without the "r") for years, so that's what he named mine :)
Thunderstorms cool or scary: very cool
If you could meet one person in the World, who would it be: dead: Elvis...alive: David Cook :)
What is your zodiac sign: Gemini
What do you wear to bed: shorts and a tank top
Do you eat stems of broccoli: duh, it's the best part!
Guys- If a girl ever asked you for the shirt on your back, would you
give it to her?
Girls- Would you ever ask a guy for his shirt? um? if I was cold, or trying to see if he is cute enough to give it to me :D
If you could have any occupation when you get older, what would it
be: High School History Teacher!!! the coolest everr!!
If you could dye your hair one color, what would it be: fire engine red
If you could have a tattoo, what and where would it be: skull with a bow on my left shoulder blade
Favorite brand of gum: stride
What is your favorite quote: "If life was easy, it wouldn't be hard!"
What's on your walls in your room: green and blue paint, my name, picture of the sunset on a beach, mirror, bulletin board
Is the glass half-empty or half-full: depends on if you're pouring or drinking!
Pick a song that describes yourself or that you can relate to: Boston by Augustana
Which do you prefer- Cool Ranch or Nacho Cheese Doritos: Nacho Cheese! the Cool Ranch smell like feet :P
Favorite flavor Snapple: i dunno?
Which one, Coke or Pepsi: Coke. Pepsi is gross. Mom.
Which kind of milk is your favorite: Skim
If you were to kill someone, which method would you use? poison, when they'd least expect it! muahahahahahahaha..............
Are you a righty, lefty, or ambidextrous: righty tighty
Do you type with your fingers on the right keys: of course!
When you meet a person of the opposite sex, you notice their: hands and smile
If you could be one gardening tool, which one would it be: wheelbarrow
What kind of shoe would you be if you had an option: cute patent leather heel
What's under your bed: better question...what ISN'T under my bed?
What's the best number in the World: 13
What is your dream car: Yellow Avalanche (license plate: YELOSNO)
Who is your biggest crush right now: Josh Clark :) ha and Elder Wood...and David Cook
Nickname: Samm calls me TJ, Kat calls me Loser, at work I'm Bubblegum, Greg (aka Nemo) calls me Dory, and I've been Jex my whole life...take your pick
School: Silverado! Going to Southern Utah University
Bacon Bits Or croutons: croutons
Favorite Salad Dressing: Caesar
Do you Drink: negative
What type of Shampoo/Conditioner: Pureology
Have you ever been skinny dipping: no! gross...
Do you make fun of people: heh...maybe sometimes :)
Have you ever been convicted of a crime: nope
Best friends online/offline: Kat Espina is my bestie, Kerry, Kayla, Lovely (Kristin) and Jordan are my other bests
One pillow or two: two
Pets: Freeway the Chihuahua!
Favorite Movies: Phantom of the Opera, Murder by Death, Pride & Prejudice (refer to my first blog entry...I'm in love with Mr. Darcy)
Favorite type of music: pop, classic rock
Hobbies: reading, music, blogging
Word or Phrase you overuse: nokay...and "really now?? cool."
Toothpaste: colgate total
Piercing or tattoos: my ears are pierced once
Do you get along with your parents: yes
Favorite beer: gross...alcohol is BAD!!
Favorite song at the moment: If I Never See Your Face Again by Maroon 5 feat. Rhianna
Favorite subject in school: History
Least favorite subject in school: Math...aka Mr. Rohnkohl
Most humiliating moment: First game as Drum Major my Junior year, I lost the beat and started waving my arms like a windmill! and at the Homecoming game this year, I'm in the top 5 for queen and as I'm trying to get out of the pretty cars, I fall almost completely out!
Craziest or Silliest Person You Know: Kayla Richardson
Favorite Holiday: Christmas


Reebs, I tag you!!

2 comments:

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton uk, air max pas cher, timberland, polo lacoste, hogan outlet, air max, longchamp, polo ralph lauren, michael kors, hollister, north face, barbour, air jordan, sac louis vuitton, true religion outlet, nike free, lululemon outlet online, nike blazer, nike roshe run, nike tn, nike free pas cher, louboutin, air force, michael kors, sac louis vuitton, vanessa bruno, ray ban sunglasses, ralph lauren, nike roshe, hollister, true religion outlet, converse pas cher, sac burberry, north face, longchamp, sac hermes, mulberry, oakley pas cher, hollister, new balance pas cher, air max, sac guess, nike huarache, vans pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, sac longchamp, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton, nike trainers, michael kors pas cher, nike air max

oakleyses said...

nike roshe run, birkin bag, ugg, reebok outlet, uggs, lululemon outlet, canada goose, new balance shoes, p90x, ugg australia, mcm handbags, canada goose outlet, herve leger, ugg boots clearance, chi flat iron, jimmy choo outlet, canada goose jackets, marc jacobs, soccer shoes, instyler, ferragamo shoes, abercrombie and fitch, mac cosmetics, soccer jerseys, valentino shoes, giuseppe zanotti, bottega veneta, north face jackets, rolex watches, mont blanc, ghd, ugg boots, wedding dresses, insanity workout, asics running shoes, vans shoes, north face outlet, uggs outlet, babyliss pro, nfl jerseys, beats by dre, celine handbags, canada goose, ugg pas cher, ugg boots