Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Apples to Apples, Dust to Dust....


So, I dunno how many of you have ever played Apples to Apples, but it is an amazingly fun card game. A green card is laid out that is an adjective. Then the players use their cards (nouns) that best describe the adjective. The green card player then picks which one fits best (or not) and so on. We played tonight (I lost...again...) and I ended up with "Legendary" and "Obnoxious." What I enjoy so much about this game is how the cards totally describe the winner! We played in my government class and this really cute guy was playing with us. I was the green dealer and the word was "Stunning." Nick (the cute guy) laughs and hands me his card and says "mine will totally win." Now I am a fairly unbiased player, so I took everyone's cards and as I'm reading through, none of them are really making me laugh. I get to the last one and it says "my body." Yes, amazingly cute boy puts down a card for "stunning" saying "my body." He won that round. :) But I seriously love that game. Somehow I always end up with cards like "informed," "boring," and the like. What the heck. :)

2 comments:

oakleyses said...

michael kors outlet, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses cheap, kate spade outlet, oakley sunglasses, coach outlet store online, polo ralph lauren, michael kors outlet online sale, michael kors outlet, louboutin, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, nike shoes, coach factory outlet, air max, longchamp handbags, kate spade handbags, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, polo ralph lauren outlet, air max, prada outlet, coach purses, burberry outlet, nike free, jordan shoes, michael kors outlet, gucci outlet, chanel handbags, louboutin outlet, burberry outlet, tory burch outlet, true religion jeans, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach outlet, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, true religion jeans

oakleyses said...

nike roshe run, birkin bag, ugg, reebok outlet, uggs, lululemon outlet, canada goose, new balance shoes, p90x, ugg australia, mcm handbags, canada goose outlet, herve leger, ugg boots clearance, chi flat iron, jimmy choo outlet, canada goose jackets, marc jacobs, soccer shoes, instyler, ferragamo shoes, abercrombie and fitch, mac cosmetics, soccer jerseys, valentino shoes, giuseppe zanotti, bottega veneta, north face jackets, rolex watches, mont blanc, ghd, ugg boots, wedding dresses, insanity workout, asics running shoes, vans shoes, north face outlet, uggs outlet, babyliss pro, nfl jerseys, beats by dre, celine handbags, canada goose, ugg pas cher, ugg boots