Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

TWILIGHT!!!


Yes, I too am an absolute fanatic :) who can resist the picture of Edward Cullen, with his topaz/honey colored eyes...his gorgeous copper hair...his perfectly toned body...whoa drooling over a fictional character...awkward...well, it has been said that Stephenie Meyer has created a man that no woman can ever have!
But that is not the reason for this post. I have another confession to make. I can totally lose track of time when I read. I sat down on the couch at 11:14 this morning to read a little more of Twilight for the millionth time. I read for a bit, thinking I had only been reading for 20 minutes or so. Wrong! I looked at the clock, which read 12:17. A full hour had passed! Not good!
I saw the movie a few weeks ago, but I suppose I'll give my input while I'm here. I thought it did a fantastic job of sticking to the novel. Minus the prom and meadow scene. It was a little corny, I'll admit, but who doesn't love a corn-fest? (High School Musical 3...) The actors/actresses who played Carlisle, Esme, Emmet, Jasper and Alice were perfect. Especially Alice. Loved her hair! But Rosalie, in my opinion, wasn't NEARLY as pretty as she was supposed to be! And you could totally see her roots, which doesn't make any sense. Bella was alright, just not how I pictured her. And Edward. Oh Edward. Don't get me wrong, I love Robert Pattinson, but he is so NOT my Edward. He did a good job though, so I'll be okay.

5 comments:

oakleyses said...

michael kors outlet, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses cheap, kate spade outlet, oakley sunglasses, coach outlet store online, polo ralph lauren, michael kors outlet online sale, michael kors outlet, louboutin, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, nike shoes, coach factory outlet, air max, longchamp handbags, kate spade handbags, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, polo ralph lauren outlet, air max, prada outlet, coach purses, burberry outlet, nike free, jordan shoes, michael kors outlet, gucci outlet, chanel handbags, louboutin outlet, burberry outlet, tory burch outlet, true religion jeans, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach outlet, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, true religion jeans

oakleyses said...

nike roshe run, birkin bag, ugg, reebok outlet, uggs, lululemon outlet, canada goose, new balance shoes, p90x, ugg australia, mcm handbags, canada goose outlet, herve leger, ugg boots clearance, chi flat iron, jimmy choo outlet, canada goose jackets, marc jacobs, soccer shoes, instyler, ferragamo shoes, abercrombie and fitch, mac cosmetics, soccer jerseys, valentino shoes, giuseppe zanotti, bottega veneta, north face jackets, rolex watches, mont blanc, ghd, ugg boots, wedding dresses, insanity workout, asics running shoes, vans shoes, north face outlet, uggs outlet, babyliss pro, nfl jerseys, beats by dre, celine handbags, canada goose, ugg pas cher, ugg boots

oakleyses said...

air max, canada goose, pandora charms, montre homme, iphone 6 cases, timberland boots, converse shoes, hollister, juicy couture outlet, moncler, juicy couture outlet, lancel, moncler outlet, canada goose, converse, supra shoes, moncler, swarovski, thomas sabo, moncler, pandora charms, vans, karen millen, ugg, ralph lauren, hollister, canada goose uk, moncler, coach outlet store online, ray ban, gucci, canada goose, parajumpers, moncler, air max, hollister clothing store, louboutin, toms shoes, ugg, baseball bats, swarovski crystal, oakley, moncler, links of london, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, rolex watches

yanmaneee said...

yeezy supply
golden goose
golden goose
golden goose outlet
golden goose sneakers
golden goose sale
balenciaga
golden goose outlet
golden goose
adidas yeezy

sefi said...

go to my site Louis Vuitton Dolabuy click now bag replica high quality read what he said Celine Dolabuy