Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just For the Record

Okay, this really is for the record. This has been bugging me for a while, and I just want to set some things straight.
I AM ALMOST 19!
I am only 3 or so months younger than one of my cousins, and 8 months younger than the other! I am only 3 years younger than my older sister! Okay?! I am not this little girl, okay?
Oy.
My mom put it in perspective, a little. One: I am short. There. Its out there. I'm a whopping 5'4" on a good day. But I don't think that I look that much younger!
Two: I am quiet. I kind of grew up in my sister's shadow seeing how I was always known as "Becca's little sister," and my darling cousins, that I do absolutely adore, were always taller and more, I don't know, out and I guess were looked at more. I kind of hung back, and was more reserved, which I guess made me come off as younger.
But here's the thing, I am older, and I'm not a little kid anymore.
I go to Institute!
And I went to a semester of college!
And I'm legally allowed to buy cigarettes! (not that I need to, but I'm just saying)
And and and I'M ALMOST 19!!!!!!!
Okay, rant over.