Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ice Cream Drama, Weirdness, and SUU!!

So, until about two weeks ago, I was working at Marble Slab. We all know this. My bestie, Kat, had been telling me for WEEKS to quit, and I just put it off saying I would tough it out blah blah blah. So, I did finally quit after a lot of stuff that was just getting to me. So one of the girls I used to work with texted me (oh the beauty of texting) and tells me to call her. I'll spare you the details of that call, but the end result was, criminal charges are being pressed against one of the owners. Yep. Lots of bad bad bad things were going on there. People in Vegas, don't eat there...definitely not good. But yeah, that's really all that was exciting this week. Oh, and I leave for college in like 20 days...weird...I'm not sure how I feel about growing up! I am excited to go, though. Ready to meet new people and blaze a trail of my own. Be Tara. And such. And I'm excited to be closer to a few family members like Kristina and Suelyn. Plus, SUU is beautiful, and I'll get to learn how to snowboard and ski and stuff like that!! WOO!! And this is me and my poochie!

4 comments:

camille swain said...

I'm glad you quit your job. It sounds like a strange place to be working at. I'm excited for you to go to SUU. I know you'll love it there! (At least I did).

oakleyses said...

michael kors outlet, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses cheap, kate spade outlet, oakley sunglasses, coach outlet store online, polo ralph lauren, michael kors outlet online sale, michael kors outlet, louboutin, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, nike shoes, coach factory outlet, air max, longchamp handbags, kate spade handbags, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, polo ralph lauren outlet, air max, prada outlet, coach purses, burberry outlet, nike free, jordan shoes, michael kors outlet, gucci outlet, chanel handbags, louboutin outlet, burberry outlet, tory burch outlet, true religion jeans, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach outlet, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, true religion jeans

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton uk, air max pas cher, timberland, polo lacoste, hogan outlet, air max, longchamp, polo ralph lauren, michael kors, hollister, north face, barbour, air jordan, sac louis vuitton, true religion outlet, nike free, lululemon outlet online, nike blazer, nike roshe run, nike tn, nike free pas cher, louboutin, air force, michael kors, sac louis vuitton, vanessa bruno, ray ban sunglasses, ralph lauren, nike roshe, hollister, true religion outlet, converse pas cher, sac burberry, north face, longchamp, sac hermes, mulberry, oakley pas cher, hollister, new balance pas cher, air max, sac guess, nike huarache, vans pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, sac longchamp, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton, nike trainers, michael kors pas cher, nike air max

oakleyses said...

air max, canada goose, pandora charms, montre homme, iphone 6 cases, timberland boots, converse shoes, hollister, juicy couture outlet, moncler, juicy couture outlet, lancel, moncler outlet, canada goose, converse, supra shoes, moncler, swarovski, thomas sabo, moncler, pandora charms, vans, karen millen, ugg, ralph lauren, hollister, canada goose uk, moncler, coach outlet store online, ray ban, gucci, canada goose, parajumpers, moncler, air max, hollister clothing store, louboutin, toms shoes, ugg, baseball bats, swarovski crystal, oakley, moncler, links of london, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, rolex watches