Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Emma and Kevin

Two nights ago, I had put the kids to bed, and I was sitting downstairs, and Kevin comes down. "Tara, your computer is blinking really hard! Can you bring it downstairs?" No, Kevin. Go to bed. "Please, Tara!" No. Put a blanket on it or something. So, when I went to bed later on, my robe was completely covering my computer! Then the next night, as I'm getting ready for bed, (I share a room with Kevin) he comes up to me, "Just so you know, I'll be sniffing a lot tonight." Okay, thanks for the heads-up! :)
Then, tonight at dinner, for whatever reason, we were talking about shaving our heads. Steven says "I'll just shave off my hair." and Emma goes "You can't shave your head!! That's only for circle-head people! You're a square-head!" Oh goodness, I have an entertaining family. :)
How was that for entertaining, Matt? :)

3 comments:

Katie Hansen said...

It sounds like your brother and sister should be on the "Kids Say the Darndest Things" show. It's great entertainment having younger ones around. "Square head", that's great!

Amber said...

AWESOME! Please have someone explain to me the difference between circle-heads and square-heads. Also, what is it like when your computer blinks really hard, versus normal blinkage. Just wondering.

Amber said...

Haha! I forgot I (Matt) was (and still am) logged in as Amber!