Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

"Man"icures, School, and Man, We Wish It Was Winter!

Yep, its gonna be a big one!
First up, "man"icures.
There's a beauty school here called Evan's where it is insanely cheap to get stuff done. Like $4 manicures. So Justin, from the "Creeper :)" blog, took the guys on his hall to get $4 manicures. I went along because, well, its normal for a girl! Nate came too, but refused to get a manicure because "he's a man!" So he took all of the pictures. It was a thrilling experience for me. :)


School:
No pictures, but, school is going really well. I love my classes. I absolutely adore my sign language class. It is the only one where I actually sit and absorb the information and I really am driven to learn it. My english and chemistry classes are a waste of my life, but only because they are too easy! My western civilization class is pretty awesome, Kristina used to have the professor I have! And my popular music in America class, well, the title really explains it all...but yeah, class is fun. College education is so much better than high school, seriously.

Finally,
Man, We Wish It Was Winter...
On Saturday, we woke up and pretty much everyone has gone home for the weekend. Again. So Justin (Creeper) pulls out his snowboard just to wax it. And then decides to try it out. So this is Justin on his snowboard posing for me. :)

These are just some videos I took of him on his board




This one, he just looks so funny...



Okay, I love this one! He had been doing this for like 15 minutes, so the last one wore him out! I just love this kid! My favorite is the "my leg hurts so bad!"

5 comments:

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

I am so glad to hear that school s going good. I figured I better comment on that first so your mom and dad don't get mad at me. Sign Language is a great class to take. I never took it but 2 of my best friends in highschool were deaf. Although you might not want to test me stills I don't know how much I remember.
As for the other stuff that is fun too. I can't wait to go snowboarding this year. We only got to go once last year and I was so careful because I had just had Ryker and I didn't had all my muscle and cordination back. Hopefully this year will be better. Let us know when you are heading up adn we will meet you, unless you don't want old married folks with kids hanging out with you. Talk to you later.

Suelyn said...

Ha ha... that actually made me laugh out loud! Yes!!! That's stinkin' funny! Boys can pull off being weird like that... why is that? ha ha

Ruth said...

So, question? Do you have a thing for Nate or Creeper? It's kinda hard to tell.

Craig said...

For crying out loud. What is the rush. Date much. Have much fun. Who said you had go rush. For crying out loud.

oakleyses said...

michael kors outlet, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses cheap, kate spade outlet, oakley sunglasses, coach outlet store online, polo ralph lauren, michael kors outlet online sale, michael kors outlet, louboutin, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, nike shoes, coach factory outlet, air max, longchamp handbags, kate spade handbags, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, polo ralph lauren outlet, air max, prada outlet, coach purses, burberry outlet, nike free, jordan shoes, michael kors outlet, gucci outlet, chanel handbags, louboutin outlet, burberry outlet, tory burch outlet, true religion jeans, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach outlet, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, true religion jeans